Our CCN1 re-assessment course is for existing gas installers that need to renew their domestic ACS qualifications to keep up to industry level standard. This is needed every five years to ensure Gas Safe Registration.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Both training programmes (initial and re-assessment) covers:
– Gas safety regulations and other relevant legislation
– Combustion, relevant pressures and gas rates
– Gas pipe work
– Tightness testing and purging
– Chimney systems recognition and testing
– Gas controls
– Flue gas analysis
Re-assessment appliances training covers:
– Servicing and maintenance
– Basic gas safety fault finding
- ACS CCN1 RE-ASSESSMENT + CENWAT (Central Heating and Hot Water) Package – £895
The types of domestic appliances covered by CENWAT training includes:
- Open and balanced flue (natural draught and fan assisted)
- Central heating & hot water boilers
- Combination boilers
- Storage water heaters
- Instantaneous water heaters with a heat input equal to or less than 70kW.
– Entry Requirements
The CCN1 re-assessment is for gas installers who need to renew their domestic ACS qualifications. Candidates must complete the re-assessment before 12 months of the expiry date of their existing qualifications.
*Candidates must successfully complete the Domestic Core Gas Safety (ACS) qualification (CCN1), in order to undertake work with natural gas in a domestic environment and prior to any additional assessment natural gas fuelled installations and appliances.*