Haven’t yet gained the relevant experience or qualifications to become Gas Safe Registered yet? Our Managed Learning Programme will help you get there!
*Package includes CENWAT, HTR1 & CKR1 – dependent on onsite portfolio*
Upon completion of the training, candidates will be at the correct-level to undertake Gas ACS training and assessment, before becoming a Gas Safe Registered engineer.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You will gain extensive knowledge on the basic principles of gas heating and plumbing, plus pipework skills. Following this, you will also learn about gas safety, hot water systems and heating design.
You will study the following units:
– Introduction to plumbing, gas and heating
– Gas safety controls
– Gas appliance functions
– Pipework installation
– Gas legislation and industry safety procedures
– Safe isolation of electrical installations
– Energy efficiency for domestic heating
– Health and Safety awareness, including the safe use of tools, asbestos and legionella awareness
– Flueing, chimney and combustion principles
– Measuring gas pressures and calculating heat inputs
There are no specific entry requirements for the Managed Learning Programme.