Stamford Gas Training provides quality training courses and assessments for all personnel within the gas plumbing industry.
Newly established in March 2018, Stamford Gas Training was formed in order to provide the highest level of gas training and assessment facilities in the region. With nearly 70 years of experience between them in the heating and gas industry, Mark Hudson (Centre Manager, Trainer and Assessor) and Roman Fenyk (Trainer and Assessor) have previously managed their own businesses and have a wealth of skills and knowledge to deliver an exceptional level of training.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Modern and spacious training centre
- All safety equipment, tools and training materials
- Purpose built assessment bays
- Fully equipped training workshops
- Competitive prices that are VAT exempt
- Payment via all major credit/debit cards
- Parking facilities outside the front of the training centre and easy access by road
WHY CHOOSE US
Our high quality, purpose built training centre is fully equipped with the latest technology to offer practical learning.
We have smaller class sizes in order to deliver a more focused and personal approach and our training and assessment is carried out in a relaxed and friendly environment. Our professional Trainers and Assessors are highly qualified Gas Engineers and are dedicated to pulling out all the stops to ensure you receive the best training.